Chocolate and Ice

Black women; wonderfully unique.

Discussion Forums

Post Reply
Forum Home > Question of the week > Do all men cheat?

Lmarbly
Site Owner
Posts: 44

Hasn't this question been around since the beginning of time? My answer, no I don't believe all men cheat. I came to the conclusion awhile ago about some women who claim ALL men cheat. Those are usually women who are cheating with them, or running around with these men. In other words I started seeing a pattern when it came to women who swear up and down all men cheat.

I was watching a TV show the other day (don't remember which) and it was stated that 73% of men cheat (don't know if that was scientific fact or not) but that still leaves 27% who do not, proving my point all men do not cheat. I think a lot of cheating is opportunistic, I also believe some men are cheaters regardless-there are different  reasons for cheating. Although there are no reasons in my book, but for some people  justify it.

Also, if all men cheat who are they cheating with? If we're going to single out men, then women should  be singled out as well.

March 7, 2016 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

Twitter Follow Button

About the Author



Lisa Marbly-Warir is an avid reader and has been writing for years. She started out writing fan fiction of celebrities and TV/movie characters. Michael Jackson was her favorite to write about and it garnered her a small following. She published her first book Destinee romance novella (completed 2001) January 2015. Painting and drawing is also a favorite pastime though she doesn’t do it as often as she used to. Next to reading, writing and drawing, Lisa also loves to travel. She has been to Europe, the Caribbean and North Africa as well as travels throughout the United States. You will see she incorporates some of her travel journeys into her stories. One of her quotes “Writing is an escape, and I love living through my characters and bringing them to life”

 

Cat person-(she loves dogs too)

Red (favorite color)

Rose (favorite flower)

Jane Eyre (favorite novel)

 

 


My Tumblr page

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lisawarirauthorpage